the truth is in here

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'll Flack Her Anyday


Ah yes, the American Idol fever is back, and I must say, this season looks pretty promising.
We have the bikini girl, that psycho Alexis who came back with a new take on life... well, till she got 4 "No's" that is... I think there are a few homo's. That Jose chap is one of 'em.
Now, my votes (and eyes, and...) go for Sarah Rose Flack.
Yup, the hippie gal! She was a true charmer, with her hippie'ish attire, dread-lock'ish hair... and to top it off, her voice is friggin' awesome.
She comes from a troubled past, with both her parents having passed away while she was very young, having led to Rose and her brother being adopted by a family, who's supporting her 100% all the way.
She nailed it at the auditions, and did it again today in the first Hollywood audition at the Kodak Theater. I got rather worried at first, cause she lost her confidence and was having vocal problems during practice... All went well for Rose though, and she's got my vote throughout the blinking season.
I also like Megan Corkrey. The 23 year old mum...? Tattoo on her whole right arm? (or most of it) No? Dang it. Well, she's good and so is that pink-haired, punk/rock girl. And the only guy who get's my vote is the dude who sang Kiss from a Rose today. He lost his wife recently, but that's not the reason he's got my vote. He has a good voice... and isn't gay looking.

On another note... I was watching One in a Million the other day... A Malaysian "talent" show.. somewhat like Akademi Fantasia and Malaysian Idol I guess. Now, as if through the other two shows it wasn't obvious enough that Malaysia lacks good singers... They have this crappy show, with surprise, surprise "Paul Moss" as the white judge, who criticizes people with some of the EXACT same comments as Simon Cowell does. Seriously, even the tone is the same, the facial expression... the hand gestures. Cut the crap and be original for Moose's sake!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Invade Humpathon

Humpers Online