the truth is in here

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

, ,

Fat World

ORIGINAL SONG: 'Mad World - Gary Jules' (if you've not heard this before, you... a.) suck and b.) should do so NOW, before proceeding with the parody) Done? Good. Now, sing along with these lyrics instead:
PARODY: 'Fat World' by Teh Moose




All around me are chubby faces
Worn out dresses, worn out faces
Fat and lazy for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their milkshakes are filling up their glasses
Extra whipcream, extra whipcream
Hide my head I wanna gorge my eyes out
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find you kind of chubby, I find you kind of fat
The dreams in which you're dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, You're the cause of earthquakes
When people run in circles its because of the...
Fat world, fat world

Children waiting for the day they lose weight
Keep on dreaming, Keep on dreaming
But I feel that every child should eventualy get laid
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and you were very nervous
No one knew you, no one liked you
Hello teacher tell me, what's my lesson?
Must be phys ed, Must be phys ed

And I find you kind of chubby, I find you kind of fat
The dreams in which you're dying are the best I've ever had
I find you really smelly, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its because it's a
Fat world, Fat world, enlarging your world
Fat world

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Invade Humpathon

Humpers Online