the truth is in here

Monday, May 3, 2010

,

Damn Centipedes Have a Movie Now?!

Well... that's it. This is the end of Teh Moose.
It's been great knowing you guys. After countless years at war with those bastards... after posting up articles with empowering knowledge on how to end the life of centipedes... how they breed, how they act, their favorite hiding spots, how they make macho men like me scream like a little girl... I thought I had won. I had supporters, I had people thanking me for enlightening them on Terrorpedes and their meaningless existence. Some people were in it just for the cool anti-centipede t-shirts, but hey, I made people aware!
But now... they went to the one place that can fuck anyone up. They've gone to Hollywood.


I recently received news that they've made a movie. It's cleverly called 'The Human Centipede.'




I cannot express how freaked out I am, and I think this movie is placed right next to Twilight on my "HOLY-FUCK-I'M-NEVER-WATCHING-THIS" list. Below is the trailer (which I've not watched) so I really don't know how it is. I'm sorry, you guys carry on and watch it. I... I just can't.

The Human Centipede Trailer
I would've placed the player here if it weren't such a fat hoe that keeps blocking my page.


If they come up with 'The Human Raisin', 'The Human Pea... Man. Thingy" or 'The Human Pineapple' next... I swear. Someone up there (in Hollywood) hates me.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Invade Humpathon

Humpers Online