the truth is in here

Saturday, April 24, 2010

,

I'm A Little Alco

ORIGINAL: 'I'm a Little Teapot' by GodKnowsWho
PARODY: 'I'm a Little Alco' by Teh Moose



I'm a little alco
Hand me my stout
Here is my belly
Here is my mouth
When I get all thirsty
Hear me shout
Tip the bottle over and pour it all out

I'm a very special drunkard
It's so, so true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can make my voice suddenly sound like Elvis
A little more drinks, and I’ll be dry humping your pelvis

I'm a little alco
Beers and stouts
Here is some money
Now hand me my stout!
When I get all drunk and high
I just shout
Tip me over and watch puke pour out

I'm a very special drinker
It's fucking true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can turn my bottle into a flute
But when I sometimes get too high, I think my phlegm is glue.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Invade Humpathon

Humpers Online